about pike brewing company
The Pike Brewing Company is an independent and family owned brewery located in Seattle's historic Pike Place Public Market neighborhood. Founded in 1989 by craft beer pioneers, Charles and Rose Ann Finkel. Pike Brewing handcrafts beers of character including Pike Place Ale, Pike IPA, Naughty Nellie, Space Needle IPA, Kilt Lifter, Monk’s Uncle, and XXXXX Stout along with seasonal and limited release offerings .
Experience Pike Brewing with two unique dining experiences at the brewery. The Pike Pub is known for local, sustainable and seasonal pub fare and Tankard & Tun pairs house made beers with a NW seafood centric menu. Visit the world-famous Micro-Brewery Museum, illustrating 9,000 years of beer history.
Pike Brewing Company in the news
- Seattle Magazine: Seattle's Hall of Fame
- SF Gate: 2017 Good Food Awards
- WA Beer Blog: Pike Brewing Elevates With New Concept
- KUOW: Can Washington be the France of Terroir Beer?
- Epicure & Culture: How One Man Revolutionized the Beer Industry For The Better
- PCC Magazine: Local Malts for Local Beer
- Seattle Magazine: Locally Grown Barley Means Truly Local Beer
- Eater Seattle: Pike Brewing Company Launches Beer Series with 100% WA Ingredients
- Seattle Magazine: Taste the First Washington Varietal Beer
- KPLU: Women Brewers: The Mothers of All Beer
- KIRO TV: Post Alley Park
- WA Beer Blog: Pike Brewing Celebrates 25 Years
- KPLU: Space Needle Winner – Pike Brewing’s Golden Anniversary IPA
- CityArts Magazine: Beer Central