private events at pike brewing
Pike Brewing Company’s unique, private event spaces are centrally located in downtown Seattle; perfect for rehearsal dinners, corporate events and other large gatherings. Imagine a special event with your guests, enjoying local and sustainable fare paired with award winning Pike Brewing beers, local wines & spirits and soft drinks. Pike Brewing’s event team will work with you to tailor the venue and menu so it perfectly matches your budget and guests.
Pike Brewing Company’s warm and welcoming environment is open to all ages, hosting numerous personal and corporate events every week. We offer three unique event spaces, the Microbrewery Museum, Tankard & Tun restaurant and our brewery, along with full buy-outs. Each space is flexible and perfect for hosting from 25 to 300 people. Our downtown Seattle location is conveniently located close to the Convention Center, Pike Place Market, downtown hotels and even the Stadium district.
Features which make Pike Brewing Company perfect for your special and corporate event include:
- Flexible buffet menus with plenty of choices for all your guests and their dietary needs
- Pub environment that is perfect for a casual gathering. Rent our space and let your guests order their favorite food and drink
- The beautiful new Tankard & Tun adds three additional private and semi-private spaces with a menu highlighting the NW's seafood bounty
- Uniquely decorated with fascinating beer history memorabilia, sure to please any beer lover or history buff
- Projection screen and 80” TV for presentations
- Hosted and no-host bar options with full beer, wine and spirits menu, along with non-alcoholic options
- Centrally located in downtown Seattle right next door to the Pike Place Market
Ready to get started with your special event at Pike Brewing Company? Please use the form below to tell us about your party and we’ll be in touch to get you all set up. Still have questions about hosting your corporate or social event at Pike Brewing Company? Please consult the Special Events FAQ.