Guilty Pleasures Pop-Up at Pike Taproom Ballard in December
December 18, 2023 - Craving something deep-fried, decadent, and oh-so-wrong-but-right? Chef Tim's Guilty Pleasures Pop-Up is bringing the ultimate comfort food carnival to Pike Taproom Ballard!
Tired of boring salads and "responsible portions"? Dive into a menu built for cravings, featuring dishes you'd never dare order on a normal day. We're talking stuffed delights, deep-fried desserts, and everything in between.
Forget calorie counting – it's the holidays, after all! Our stomachs are magically expanding, and there's no better way to celebrate than by indulging in these mouthwatering monstrosities!
Join us for the next two weekends (Friday-Sunday, December 22nd-24th and December 29th-31st) and:
• Unleash your inner foodie fiend with Chef Tim's indulgent creations.
• Say goodbye to 2023 with a bang of flavor. (And maybe a sugar rush.)
• Snag the perfect pics for your festive feed. Because food this good deserves bragging.
Check out the full menu now below and prepare to be tempted!
See you there, and remember... in this pop-up, guilt is on the guest list.
GUILTY PLEASURES MENU
• Chipotle cream cheese stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon with a chipotle ranch
• Bacon wrapped dates stuffed with gorgonzola, and hazelnuts drizzled with a whisky thyme honey
• Grilled Cheese Burger: the Pike Single between two grilled cheese sandwiches
• Krispy Kream Dreamer: burger with American cheese, bacon, caramelized onions between two Krispy Kream doughnuts
"Can't Miss" Desserts*
• Elephant ear with cinnamon sugar, and caramel drizzle
• Fried Twinkie with strawberry sauce
• Fried Snickers bar with caramel drizzle
*Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to any of these!